Latest Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2022 – The Federal Ombudsman Islamabad invites applications from qualified Assistant Directors, Ast Account Officer, Manager, IT and Asst Registration Positions at the Islamabad Office. The minimum education required to apply is Grade C Bachelor Degree and graduation which includes BA, BBA, B.Com and BCS students. Candidates are required to apply for the STS testing service as STS will be conducting a recruitment test. Eligible applicants must submit online applications via the STS website on or before 17 January 2022. Incomplete submissions / applications, incomplete handwritten applications, will not be appreciated.
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Recent Activities in Pakistan 2022 Applications are invited for Pakistani people to fill the vacancies mentioned under the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection Against Harassment (FOSPAH).
Latest Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2022 List
- Regional Commissioner
- Assistant Registrar
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Driver Naib Qasid
- Naib Qasid
Latest Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Federal Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Job Location||Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar|
|Education||LLB/LLM | Bachelors |Intermediate | Matric | Primary Pass|
|Experience||01 to 05 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Newspaper||Dawn Newspaper/Express Newspaper|
- LLB/LLM | Bachelors |Intermediate | Matric | Primary Pass
- 01 To 05 Years of experience
- 18 To 35 Years
|Name of Organization:||Federal Ombudsman Islamabad|
|Job Location:||Islamabad / Pakistan|
|Last Date To Apply:||17th January 2022|
- For the posts at serial numbers 3, 4, 5 & 6 the candidates fulfilling the above conditions may send their applications through the below-mentioned testing service.
- For the posts at serial numbers 1, 2, 7 & 8 walk-in interviews will be conducted on 15th February 2022 from 12:00pm onwards till 05:00 pm at FOSPAH Head Office, First Floor, LG&RD Complex, Behind SBP, Opposite ILO, G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Candidates already working in the Government Organizations/ Departments must apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation is applicable. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
- In case of any query please contact Coordination Officer, Ph: 051-9262952
How To Apply?
- Please, Download the Application Form along with the prescribed Test Fee Deposit Slip from the STS website, (www.sts.org.pk).
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, will be rejected.
- Please submit your test fees through a prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of the designated bank.
- Applications submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- STS is not responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service.
- Applications must be submitted within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Please do not attach original documents only an attested photocopy of the educational certificate, CNIC, Domicile and PRC, & four passport size photographs are required with the application forms at this stage.
- The candidates may also apply online at National Jobs Portal (NJP) https://nip.gov.pk
- The candidates applying through National Jobs Portal (NJP), will also have to submit the testing fee of the testing service through a prescribed deposit slip from the testing service website: www.sts.org.pk after receiving an email/ SMS from the testing service.